Summertime is a great time of year to get together with friends and family. Between the numerous cookouts and birthday parties you’ll be attending, none of these events fall short on the alcoholic beverages. Mocktails are fun and tasty drinks that don’t include liquor or alcohol in them. These drinks are great for a Girls Night In, barbecues, or just because the summer is hot. Have fun sharing these mocktails this summer season!
2 cups cranberry juice
2 cups grape juice
1 cup of orange juice
½ cup lemon juice
4 cups sparkling mineral water
- In a large pitcher, combine fruit slices, cranberries, grape juice, orange juice, and lemon juices. Stir well, then refrigerate.
- Right before serving, add sparkling mineral water and mix well.
1 ½ cups frozen peaches
Maraschino cherries (for garnish)
1 ½ cups frozen pineapple
1 cup pineapple juice
- Put frozen peaches, frozen pineapple, and pineapple juice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with a cherry.
Strawberry Lemonade Sun Tea
24 ounces of purified water
2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice
1 Family-sized tea bag or 3 regular tea bags
1 sliced lemon
5-6 large strawberries with the tops removed & cut in half
- Combine water and sweetener in a large glass container. Stir.
- Add lemon slices, strawberries, and tea bags.
- Seal container and place in direct sunlight for 1-2 hours. Then serve over ice.
Homemade Vitamin Water
2 cups watermelon (sliced into 1-inch cubes)
1 sliced lemon
1 sliced lime
½ red grapefruit (sliced and quartered)
1 sliced medium cucumber
12 mint leaves
2 quarts purified water
Sparkling mineral water (optional)
- Combine fruit slices, cucumber, mint leaves, and water in a large pitcher.
- Place in the fridge to infuse overnight.
- Pour infused water into glasses filled with ice. Spoon in 1-2 pieces of fruit for garnish. Top with a splash of sparkling water if you want it bubbly!
**Vitamin water will stay fresh for 1-3 days**
I hope you enjoy these summer mocktails and stay hydrated this summer!
For more content check this blog posts: